Why Fly Empty Legs?
An empty flight, also called a ferry flight or an empty leg, is a private jet flying without passengers. This happens when an aircraft drops off passengers at their destination and returns home empty. Every time a private jet is booked for a one way flight, an empty leg becomes available for the return journey, because aircraft must fly empty to return to its previous destination and pick up its next set of passengers.
This means that by booking wisely you could save up to 75% on the cost of a conventional private jet charter. When Curly Airline has a one-way private jet charter, the aircraft is sometimes empty when it repositions back to its base.
- Major savings – up to 75% of the cost of a regular charter.
- Aircraft – a wide range of private aircraft are available as Empty Legs
- Up-to-date information – current Empty Legs are published and regularly updated on our website.
- The specialists – our Empty Legs specialists can inform you as soon as a chosen route appears on our database.
- Coordinate – With the assistance of our team, you can schedule your events during those times when we secure an available empty-leg to make your even more successful.
We Fly You To World Wide Locations
Charterly is pleased and proud to raise the bar and exceed standards for charter services, offering not only a professional but also a cost-effective service. We believe that every customer that uses our service will never need to look elsewhere!